“This is me on paper. No apologies, no regrets.
Currently – Product Manager at Facebook. Previously – tech entrepreneur. Always – military vet. Fundamental beliefs are the core of a human being. Mine include:
- Belief in a free country that’s governed by the people
- Belief that everyone is allocated a certain amount of time breathing and we should use it wisely
- Belief that people are measured on their contribution to society so build great things
- Belief that technology should be used to benefit everyone
- Belief that we must help others when given the opportunity
- Belief that we are better off as a society if each person speaks their mind
- Belief that traditional schooling is making us dumber as a society and must be transformed
- Lastly, belief that our lives are enriched each time we dream bigger, act bolder and love stronger
I encourage you to share my thoughts with others. Subscribe to the blog and I’ll try to keep you entertained. If you have something to say (good/bad, agree/disagree) leave a comment and I’ll do my best to respond. This should be fun.
Want to send me something? Talk? Meet up? Send it to anthony.pompliano(at)